- To jump at Skydive Cuautla as an experienced skydiver we require a minimum A license and you to be a current member of your Dropzone.
- All your team should include regulations set by the USPA, FAI and FEMEDA
- Make sure you have your blog, license, ratings and membership of your drop zone.
- If you do not have a license, you should be evaluated by one of our instructors or examiners. (You must bring all your documentation)
- The use of AAD is strictly required for sporting skydivers and students....
- It is forbidden to jump with B.A.S.E. equipment and your equipment must have the card information of your booking.
- The minimum age to jump as a Skydiver should be 18 years.
(*) Our Skydive Cuautla license meets all the standards of the USPA therefore it is valid worldwide
Requirements to have your licenses active
||Requirements to have your licenses active
You must do a jump in a period of less than 60 days
You must do a jump in a period of less than 90 days
|C and D Licenses
You must do a jump in a period of less than 180 days
(*) Any skydiver is not active, should contact the school and do a Jump of examination with one of our instructors.